1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you receive well.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
1. Access to your personal information
1.1. At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
1.2. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email protected]
1.3. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
2. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email protected]
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
3. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website support with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for any period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
1.1. to track how you use our website
1.2. to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
1.3. to keep you signed in our site
1.4. to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
1.5. to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team